Search Engine Optimisation
SEO Strategy Hermanus and Cape Town
Organic SEO, (Search Engine Optimisation) is Non Paid marketing. (Other than the service fee to the SEO consultant).
- An SEO Strategy is used to increase your website’s visibility by attracting more visitors that can find you on the Internet for a product or service that your business is supplying.
- SEO is pretty much like a Telephone Directory or Yellow Pages, even a GPS that helps to find your business on the Internet
- SEO Tools assist on a monthly basis to measure performance
In a nutshell, without SEO it is unlikely that your website will be found on the Internet:
- The majority of web traffic is driven by renowned search engines such as Google, Lycos, Excite, DuckDuckGo, Bing, and Yahoo
- Trends in SEO are constantly changing, so it’s important for businesses to keep their website up to date
- Linking with a few SEO and Business Directories (Non-PAID)
- BEWARE of agencies offering to link your website to thousands of SEO directories, these are often overseas directories with no ranking, and that may be advertising non-complimentary services that could devalue your business listing on the Internet
- Paid Search, (PPC, Pay Per Click, or Google Adwords) is another tool to improve your website’s performance
Google Adwords, this marketing is effective in placing your website above the fold on the browser page. Bidding is offered to Google for the appropriate keywords or phrase relating to your business offering.
Existing Web Sites require a Site Audit to establish an SEO Strategy. Relevancy for Content, Images, Page Links, Meta Title, and Descriptions, On and Off-Site status is discovered during the audit process.
What is Search Engine Optimisation, SEO?
The question most frequently asked is ‘What is Search Engine Optimisation?’ This is like asking, ‘How does a plane fly?’
However, the basic answer is that SEO is a marketing methodology used to improve the ranking of a website through organic search. A number of factors are applied to assist in finding your website:
- Relevancy of content on a web page in relation to the keyword
- The keywords used
- At least 300 words in the content of the page
- An SEO Strategy means using Meta Titles and Descriptions
- A site audit of an existing site to determine the issues
- SEO Tools help to find related content browsed by a user, to find you
- Social Media such as facebook, linkedin, Youtube, Twitter
Search Engine Optimisation, SEO, is like using a GPS so that Google and other browsers can find your website.
Two main methods used to optimise a website is Onsite Optimisation and Offsite Optimisation. These are further explained in our proposal on request.
Read More about the following Training Courses offered: