SEO Marketing (Search Engine Optimisation)
Organic SEO Marketing, (Search Engine Optimisation) is Non Paid marketing compared to PPC/Google Adwords. (Other than the service fee to the SEO consultant).
- An SEO Marketing Strategy is important to increase your website’s visibility. How? By using the right key words to attract more visitors searching the Internet for a product or service that your business is offering.
- SEO is a guide for Google, similar to using a Telephone Directory, Yellow Pages or a GPS that helps browsers to find your business on the Internet.
- SEO Marketing Tools assist on a monthly basis to measure performance.
SEO Marketing Overview
In a nutshell, without SEO it is unlikely that your website will be found on the Internet:
- The majority of web traffic is driven by renowned search engines such as Google, Lycos, Excite, DuckDuckGo, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Trends in SEO Marketing are constantly changing, so it’s important for businesses to keep their website up to date.
- Linking with a few SEO and Business Directories (Non-PAID).
- BEWARE of agencies offering to link your website to thousands of SEO directories that have no ranking, and may be advertising non-complimentary services that could devalue your business listing on the Internet.
- SEO can take as long as a year before you see the desired results.
Google Adwords Marketing is effective in placing your website above the fold on the browser page. Bidding is offered to Google for the appropriate keywords or phrase relating to your business offering.
Existing Web Sites require a Site Audit to establish an SEO Strategy. Relevancy for Content, Images, Page Links, Meta Title, and Descriptions, On and Off-Site status is discovered during the audit process.
What is SEO Marketing or Search Engine Optimisation?
The question most frequently asked ‘What is Search Engine Optimisation or SEO Marketing?’
The basic answer is that SEO is a marketing methodology used to improve the ranking of a website through organic search. A number of factors are applied to assist in finding your website:
- Relevancy of content on a web page in relation to the keyword
- The keywords used associated with your product or service
- At least 600 words in the content of the page
- An SEO Strategy includes Meta Titles and Descriptions
- An SEO audit of an existing web site to determine the issues
- SEO Tools help to find related content browsed by a user, to find you
- Social Media is required such as facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, Twitter
Search Engine Optimisation or SEO Marketing, is like using a GPS so that Google and other browsers can find your website.
Two main methods used to optimise a website is Onsite Optimisation and Offsite Optimisation. These are further explained in our proposal on request.
Read More about the following Training Courses offered: