WordPress Training Course
This WordPress Training Course will give you the opportunity to build a website from scratch, and manage WordPress Dashboard. Delve into the back-end with WP-Config files, and MYSQL Database. We include a brief overview of how to use SEO techniques to market your website. Ask about WordPress Training Online, offered via Skype or Zoom.
Our conference facilities are hosted in a quiet and relaxing environment. Only 25 Minutes from Cape Town, and 35 to 40 Minutes from Cape Town Airport.
WordPress Training Course Overview – Cost: R5000 & Wordpress Training Online
WordPress Training Online available and at our facilities. We train participants that have limited experience, or no coding background to setup and maintain a WordPress web site.
- Introduction to WordPress
- Adding Users Logins
- Publishing Posts and Page
- Installing WordPress through a Host Site, or Uploading through Filezilla
- How to change the Config File
- Selecting page templates
- Dashboard Configuration Settings for General, Discussion, and Permalinks
- Preparing Content for your Web Page
- Inserting Media and adding Alt Text, and Resizing
- Selecting Theme Templates
- Customising using built-in or plugin CSS
- How to use widgets
- How to select and upload Plugins
- Basics of SEO, Meta Title, Description, and Keywords
- Using other tools to get recognition in Browsers
- Overview of MYSQL Database Setup through ISP Cpanel, or Konsole
*Course start dates and fees are subject to change
WordPress Training Certification
On successful completion of the program, you will receive a Certificate of Competency for WordPress Training.
Read More about the following Training Courses offered: